General Ticket Information
- Price is quoted in New Zealand dollars.
- Children under 12 years of age travel free.
- Tickets will be validated by your driver.
- Drivers are entitled to request proof of age if uncertain.
- Drivers will not, under any circumstances, accept cash.
- No ticket sales available on board the bus.
- The buses are equipped with internal luggage racks where bags can be safely stored.
- All buses have wheelchair access.
- Tickets may be used as GST receipts.
Validity period: Paper tickets from machines, drivers and hotels
Each issued paper ticket is valid until it is scanned by the driver.
Validity period: Online tickets
Online tickets are valid until they are scanned by the driver.
The driver shall not allow any person to board without a valid Yellow Bus ticket or proof of hotel accommodation or motor home reservation.