Passengers going to Holiday Inn, Naumi Hotel, Sudima Auckland Airport and Ibis Budget Auckland Airport will need to purchase tickets (either from the ticket machines at the Airport bus stops or online) before boarding the bus. Please have a ticket ready to present to the driver before boarding. Children under 12 are free.
Passengers going to Airport Gateway, VR Auckland Airport, Kiwi Hotel/Motel, Manha Hotel and APARK will need to show the driver proof of reservations at those hotels/carpark when boarding. Otherwise, the driver will ask you to purchase a ticket.
General Ticket Information
- Price is quoted in New Zealand dollars.
- Children under 12 years of age travel free.
- Tickets will be validated by your driver.
- Drivers are entitled to request proof of age if uncertain.
- Drivers will not, under any circumstances, accept cash.
- No ticket sales available on board the bus.
- The buses are equipped with internal luggage racks where bags can be safely stored.
- All buses have wheelchair access.
- Tickets may be used as GST receipts.
Validity period: Paper tickets from machines, drivers and hotels
Each issued paper ticket is valid until it is scanned by the driver, for up to a year.
Validity period: Online tickets
Online tickets are valid until they are scanned by the driver, for up to a year.
The driver shall not allow any person to board without a valid Yellow Bus ticket or proof of hotel accommodation/Apark booking.